Sound Monitor(Also known as Sound/Noise Limiter)
The Technology, Sound & Vision Sound Monitor (also known previously as the Sontec Sound Monitor) is a proudly Australian product, designed specifically for the Australian market and is used in many leading pubs and clubs and other providers of entertainment. It represents the simplest way to meet your legal obligations to control sound levels and maintain noise levels from bands and amplified music to within legal limits.
It provides the security, assurance in the knowledge that your venue is able to provide amplified entertainment to your guests with the peace of mind that the legal noise levels will not be exceeded.
- Audio attenuator with a range setting from 60 to 129dB.
- Selector switch to enable an audio response of Linear, "A" weighting or a Lo-Pass filter to be set.
- On delay time switch 2, 4 or 6 seconds. Off delay time switch 2, 20 seconds or remote re-set function.
- Function switch for calibrating and testing purposes.
- LED VU Level meter.
- LED Microphone fault indicator.
- LED Exceed indicator.
- LED Trigger indicator.
- LED Inhibit indicator.
- LED Power on indicator.
- Change-over relay contacts from inhibit relay.
All parts are competitively priced.
To order parts or for further enquiries please contact us.